вторник, 10 октября 2017 г.

ЗАДАНИЕ ДЛЯ 8б

1) You have 30 minutes to do this task.
You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend, Ben.
… I am very busy now preparing for my exams but yesterday I went to the cinema with my friends. We saw a new film about Sherlock Holmes. You’ve probably seen it too. … What kinds of films do you like? Where do you prefer watching films – in the cinema or at home and why? What would you make a film about if you had a chance?…
Write him a letter and answer his 3 questions.  Write 100–120 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.


2) You have 30 minutes to do this task.
You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend David.
...My mother complains that I am lazy and don’t help her much. Do you or your friends often help your parents? How? What duties does every member of you family have in the house? ...
Write him a letter and answer his 3 questions.
Write 100–120 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий